Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2018

The fire brigade cup

Kia Ora
Last week on Thursday we went to Lindvart park to do what we call  the fire brigade cup. It is where we play games like hockey, netball, rugby, soccer I was playing soccer. It was fun but I think it could have gone better.
“Yay” I shouted as we arrived at Lindvart park, today was the Fire Brigade cup where we played games. I personally wanted to play hockey but I had no shin pads or a mouth guard so I ended up playing soccer. I was a little upset but I was OK. The good thing was that is was a good day and the sun was shining. “Ohaeawai vs Okaihau” someone said over the speaker. I asked Mrs B when we were going to play. Her answer was 9:30. We waited until Mrs B said “let’s go Ohaeawai” It all began  quickly. One minute I am walking across the field next thing I know I am defending the goal. I was so nervous. I was shaking. The ball came my way so I whacked it away with my knee. That hurt I told myself but I kept going then the game finished. We had won. My team and I went and played with a ball. Then the teacher said “ Ohaeawai you are versing Kaikohe West.” “My arch rivals,” I mumbled. I hated Kaikohe West because I use to go to that school. They bullied me because of how I looked but I am over them “WE WON THE GAME AGAIN” we all shouted. The teacher said that we made it to the finals. She also said that we were versing Kaikohe West again. I was so happy when we won that game too. In the end I actually enjoyed my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment